1. Io prenda golasso financio per la company.
2. La redditività per de 10 anno como non bene
3. Abbiamo cash flow problema, risolto necessario.
4. Italian problema legala situation prenda grande $ problema.
5. The amount of debt that my company is carrying is a problem or a potential problem.
6. The long term profitability of my company is in an uptrend.
7. My gross sales have expanded for the last two years.
8. There is an external factor which is a threat to the viability of my business.
9. My business is dependent on additional external funding (debt or equity) for continued survival.
10. Our cash position is better than it was a year ago
11. I have very good success at finding and hiring capable employees.
12. Employees often do not understand how their jobs affect others in the company.
13. Newly hired employees in my business are quickly trained and soon functioning well at their jobs.
14. I often find myself solving problems that others (managers or employees) should handle.
15. I could get more work done each day if I had fewer interruptions.
16. Communication within my company flows smoothly and quickly to the right person with no misunderstandings.
17. I have a reward system for employees who do more than their share.
18. I sometimes wonder how productive some of my employees really are.
19. I keep graphs of all the key statistics of my company.
20. Overall, morale in my company is very high.
21. Little competition exists in our market. The on-going needs of our customers are well-defined and used for increasing sales to them.
22. The on-going needs of our customes ar e well-defined and used for increasing sales to them.
23. Our promotional materials effectively produce repeat business.
24. We do not have a regular communication going out to our regular customers.
25. We do special promotions which are available only to our existing customers.
26. Our average sale per customer is increasing.
27. We are losing business because of inadequate follow-up of existing customers.
28. We have a complete data base of past and present customers.
29. We have a very loyal and expanding customer base.
30. 50% or more of our business comes from one customer.
31. I give my credit collection staff a rating of 8 out of 10 or better.
32. Customers often complain about errors in their accounts.
33. I am kept waiting for up-to-date figures on Accounts Receivable.
34. My company has an excellent credit rating.
35. Payroll is always done on time.
36. Tax payments are usually on the late side.
37. I can lay my hands on all financial statements at short notice.
38. I would like to receive the financial reports more quickly.
39. The fixed assets inventory is complete and up-to-date.
40. I know where the money's going before it gets spent.
41. In terms of what we deliver to our customers, we are technically the best.
42. What we deliver to our customers is normally on time and better than they expected.
43. If I had better equipment, I could produce a better product/service for my customers.
44. My sales department frequently complains about deliveries.
45. I have not yet trained anyone to manage and care for the production/service area as well as I do it myself.
46. Quality of service tends to collapse when I am away from the area for any extended period of time.
47. My production staff takes pride in pleasing the customer.
48. I sometimes cringe and want to hide when my employees are talking to customers.
49. There is excellent coordination of finance, supplies, personnel, logistics, etc. in my business.
50. If I did a survey of our customers, at least 90% of them would say that they were satisfied with what we delivered.
51. I have a regular check on the quality of my product's service.
52. I use customer complaints as a means to improve the business.
53. My staff know they are good, I do not need to praise them.
54. My business has no calls for "correction programs".
55. We keep and use the staff suggestion box (or a similar system).
56. Our staff training system is an on-going affair.
57. I have several people in training at this time to take over positions senior to those they now hold.
58. We get along very nicely without any staff training.
59. We apply the principle of Quality Control to our entire organization.
60. I have a statistic which measures the effectiveness of our Quality Control.
61. We use surveys when going after new business.
62. We keep a record of new clients and know how effective our promotion is.
63. We have effective and proven programs for generating new sales.
64. Our company is getting positive exposure from news paper articles, free publicity, etc.
65. I have at least one employee whose sole job is to develop new business.
66. We do not expect much return from our promotional campaigns.
67. Generating new business is not an essential part of achieving our sales forecast.
68. Public Relations is an essential part of our marketing.
69. I keep separate records of new business and repeat business.
70. We get new business from referrals from existing customers.
71. I often feel guilty about not spending more time with my family.
72. There are influences outside my business that demand my attention right now.
73. There is quite a bit of stress in my life.
74. I'm concerned about my health at times.
75. There are too many accidents/mistakes in my life.
76. I have one or more physical problems.
77. Others have influenced me in making decisions that I later regretted.
78. I sometimes experience periods of worry and depression.
79. The rewards of operating my business far outweigh the difficulties.
80. Someone or something else is responsible for the condition my company is in.
81. Owners and managers should give unexpected bonuses to keep employees on their toes instead of having a routine system of bonuses.
82. It is only natural for labor and management to be mistrustful of each other.
83. Trying to define and measure the results produced by each employee would be a waste of time.
84. Teamwork inhibits creativity.
85. A good policy in business would be to cut every corner possible in order to increase profit margins.
86. Most people do not want to work and do so only because of economic necessity.
87. Expansion is not always desirable.
88. Most problems between people can be resolved with communication.
89. A good leader would not hesitate to sacrifice an individual for the good of the group.
90. A good executive would rather earn money than borrow it.
91. I believe that people can be helped.
92. There is something missing in my life.
93. There are other things that I think I should be doing with my company.
94. There are some problems in my business for which I have no solutions.
95. I intend to find a way to be more effective.
96. I'm looking for help to improve conditions.
97. There is something that I need to change or things will worsen.
98. Most things that claim to help people actually do more harm than good.
99. There is not anything someone else could tell me that would help me to better my business.
100. I continually look for ways to improve myself and my company.