The EMA FastTrack Introductory Course
This course is designed as a beginning service for anyone who wants to find out about the Hubbard Management System and what it can do for them. The course includes a transcript for each video, as well as practical assignments and essays which can be downloaded and used. The videos and practical assignments should be done in sequence to get a maximum understanding of the material.
KEY BUSINESS TERMS
Click here for a Glossary of Key Words and Terms. The glossary will open in a new window so it can be left open while you study the materials of this course.
1. Write or chart out the basic organization of your company or business.
2. Having done this, now compare your company’s structure with the organizing board as described in the video you just watched.
3. Note any differences and note how your company’s structure could be improved based on the 7-Division organizing board in the video.
NOTE: DO THIS PRACTICAL WHEN YOU ARE HOLDING AN EXECUTIVE POSITION WHICH WOULD BE ANY POSITION IN WHICH YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ONE OR MORE STAFF UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION. IF YOUR JOB DOESN’T REQUIRE SUPERVISION OF JUNIORS, YOU CAN SKIP THIS PRACTICAL.
1. Write down all the actions you take that fall under Phase 1.
2. Now write down all the actions you take that fall under Phase 2.
3. Review the above write-ups and work out some simple steps how you can move from Phase 1 to Phase 2 on your job.
Write down some examples of non-standard administration and what you could do to handle this.
WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
Have you ever been in a situation where you had to step in and do something which, strictly speaking, wasn’t your job but where you felt it would lessen the confusion when you took action?
Did you inform the person whose job it actually was to deal with this situation?
WHAT IS YOUR PRODUCT?
Define what a product is, and what makes a product an actual product per definition. Give examples.
HIRING THE RIGHT PEOPLE
REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. Have you ever experienced bad customer service?
2. What happened?
3. How would you have dealt with the situation if you had been the Customer Service Representative?
4. How could you, from your position, improve customer service in your company?
PR, MARKETING & SALES
1. Define PR, Marketing and Sales and give examples of each.
2. Now, work out how PR, Marketing and Sales are related and how they assist each other to create customers and income.
THE TYPES OF EXCHANGE
1. Give an example of:
a) Rip-Off Exchange
b) Partial Exchange
c) Fair Exchange
d) Exchange in Abundance
2. Now, evaluate the exchange level of your company and give some examples of how you can create an exchange in abundance with your customers or clients.
Write down what you have learned from these videos so far, and how you could apply these specific principles to your post and company. Please send your write-up to email@example.com. Thanks!
ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?
With just one subscription you can train your entire staff on all the fundamentals of the Hubbard Management System in just one week! Click the below button and explore the possibilities today!